- Handling time >> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
- Fast refund >> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
CREATE PERMANENT, FLEXIBLE, AND WATER-RESISTANT CONNECTIONS IN SECONDS.
These Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors are made to allow people to connect wires without any technical background.
- Polyolefin tubing in outside and hot melt adhesive in inside
- Solder and seal and with advanced waterproof function
- Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength, provides a seal, strain relief, cable check, and insulation
- Can be ideal use in marine and automobile applications
If you are looking for an incredibly easy way to attach wires together, look no further.
- 20 X Red Shrink Connectors: diameter 3.0mm/0.11inch, cable cross-section 0.5-1.0 mm⊃2;
- 15 X Blue Shrink Connectors: diameter 5.0mm/0.19inch, cable cross-section 1.0-2.5 mm⊃2;
- 10 X White Shrink Connectors: diameter 1.5mm/0.05inch, cable cross-section 0.3-0.5 mm⊃2;
- 5 X Yellow Shrink Connectors: diameter 6.0mm/0.23inch, cable cross-section 4.0-6.0 mm⊃2;
- No need to twist nor tape the conductor.
- The conductor of the wire is not exposed during connection.
- Made of flame-retardant material.
- Easy to use & time-saving.
- CONNECT & SOLDER wires and SEAL with ease, No need to strip insulation before connection.
- Dual-walled Design; Polyolefin Tubing + Hot-Melt Adhesive
- High tensile strength provided by heat shrink tubing
- Prevents wire corrosion after sealing
- High resistance to stretch and mechanical damage
- Easy to Use: Insert, connect and heat to seal
- Transparent sleeves for easy insertion of wires
How to Use:
- Prepare wires and position them for soldering
- Apply heat to seal them together. For best results, use a hot air gun
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 14 days.
If for whatever reason you’re not completely satisfied, then return the product within 14 days!
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select ‘PayPal’ and click the ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’ button.